If your company would like to sell Enswitch systems, and has experienced staff to do installations and provide level 1 and 2 support to your customers, we invite you to become a partner. Integrics provides the following to partners:
- Discounts on Enswitch carrier licenses of 25% to 40% depending on volumes.
- The ability to download Enswitch code from our servers, including test and development versions.
- Access to our installation documentation, test plans, support FAQs, bug tracking system, etc.
- Level 3 support for Enswitch code.
- Assistance with re-branding Enswitch to appear as your own product in your own language.
- The ability to submit feature requests directly to the development team.
- Leads from prospective customers who contact Integrics directly where we feel that you are good fit.
- Listing on our partners page.
To become a partner, your company should:
- Have at least 5 employees.
- Have at least 1 full time sales person.
- Have at least 2 engineers experienced in each of the following areas:
- Asterisk PBX.
- VoIP protocols, particularly SIP.
- Linux installation and configuration.
- Be able to offer your customers 24x7x365 support.
- Be willing to commit to minimum sales volumes.
It is also recommended, but not required, that your company has at least 1 engineer experienced in each of the following areas:
- SIP Express Router.
- TDM telephony, particularly ISDN on E1 or T1.
- Development in Perl, Python, Java, shell scripting, or similar.
It is recommended that your engineers read the field engineer's guide and ensure that they are comfortable with everything contained in it.
If your company meets these criteria, please contact Integrics outlining your market, expected sales volumes, and your company's skills in the above areas. We can then discuss pricing options with you.