Calls can be recorded in real time, then downloaded as .wav files to be listened to.
To configure call recording
- Log in to the Enswitch web interface.
- Go to Features » Call recording.
- Click the "New" button.
- Enter the following:
- A name for the group.
- Optionally a description.
- Optionally an owner for the group, who will be allowed to access its recordings.
- Which calls to record.
- The default expiry time. After a recording expires, it is deleted automatically. You can change individual recordings' expiry times once they have been created.
- Optionally, an email address to email recordings to at the end of each call.
- Click the "Save" button.
- In the settings for your numbers, telephone lines, etc, there will now be a new option for the record group. Set whichever numbers, telephone lines, etc, you wish to use this group. If a call goes through more than one number, telephone line, etc, that use different record groups, the call is recorded to all appropriate groups.
- Make and receive calls as normal.
- To access the recordings, click on the "Recordings" link on the right of the list record groups page, or the "Recordings" button on the edit record group page.
- Enter search parameters as desired, then click "Update".
- To download a recording, click its link.
- To work with recordings, select any you wish then click the appropriate button at the bottom.