Enswitch is a soft-switch for commercial carrier grade telephony services. It is full featured and scalable to tens of thousands of concurrent calls. It supports the following business models:
- Full featured, multi-tenant, hosted PBX
- ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) services
- VoIP for WiFi providers
- Toll-free and number translation services
- Calling cards
- Call shops
- Billing, resellers and affiliates
- Much more...
It provides integrated end user and telephone management, pre-paid and post-paid billing, invoicing, resellers and affiliates, and a wide range of telephony features.
Enswitch is compatible with most modern telephone systems, including all common SIP telephones, all common SIP and IAX PBXs, traditional PBXs and PSTN providers supporting Primary Rate ISDN over E1 or T1, and many others. Enswitch can be used in pure VoIP environment, a pure traditional telephony environment, or a hybrid environment, making it ideal for transitioning legacy PBX environments to VoIP.
Information for those considering Enswitch:
- Feature list
- Demo web interface
- Becoming a partner
- Read what others are saying about Enswitch
- For further information, including pricing, please contact us or our partners.
Information for those planning an Enswitch installation:
- System architecture
- Hardware recommendations
- Installing the operating system
- Feedback from existing customers on models of telephones
Information for those who already have an Enswitch system: